"My Way Aéroports de Paris" is the Aéroports de Paris official geolocation and guidance indoor and outdoor application. "My Way Aéroports de Paris" is a free service, for passengers using Android mobiles and available in both French and English.
The application allows passengers to be geolocated and guided, inside and outside Paris-Charles de Gaulle. It covers all departures and arrivals journeys, all the airport including the TGV station and car parks.
The geolocation facility of "My Way Aéroports de Paris" offers the following functions:
• Be located in the airport, inside (indoor) or outside (outdoor) terminal, on downloaded maps
• Find a point of interest (POI) based on a theme and around you (information desk, lounge area, restaurant, shop…)
• Bookmark point of interests as favourites.
• Calculate the journey between two points of interest, or between the position of the passenger and a point of interest
• View the journey on the plan with distance information
• Be guided by vocal mode or on a road map detailing journey steps and level changes
• Choose a type of journey: standard, accessibility (PRM), accès N°1.
• Newsflash updates on service disruptions
If you wish to help us make "My Way Aéroports de Paris" an even better app, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details.
Configuration: Android 2.2 operating system or better is required.
You can also find all Aéroports de Paris's flight schedules and services information on your mobile with Aéroports de Paris's mobile web site http://m.adp.fr or by downloading the "My Airport" application in Google Play.
My Way AÃƒÂ©roports de Paris is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-11. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
My Way AÃƒÂ©roports de Paris (version 3.2) has a file size of 20.97 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.